What We Do

Utah 百丽宫appapp Courthouse

Mission Statement

The 百丽宫appapp 百丽宫app's Office protects Utah 百丽宫appapp by vigorously prosecuting and investigating crime, compassionately assisting crime victims, and by providing the highest quality legal representation to Utah 百丽宫appapp Government.

Our Duties

  1. We prosecute essentially all FELONY level crimes that occur in Utah 百丽宫appapp.
  2. We prosecute all misdemeanor crimes that occur within Utah 百丽宫appapp -- but outside the boundaries of any incorporated city.
  3. We prosecute all juvenile crimes that occur in Utah 百丽宫appapp, except minor traffic offenses.
  4. For cases that we prosecute, we provide victim assistance services.
  5. We advise and assist all Utah 百丽宫appapp police agencies in their criminal investigations.
  6. We conduct a few criminal investigations. For information about what we do not investigate, please see information below.
  7. We provide legal advice and representation to Utah 百丽宫appapp Government officials and departments.
  8. We handle all claims filed against Utah 百丽宫appapp Government.

What We Do Not Do

Investigate Crimes: With very few exceptions (refer to Report a Crime), we do not investigate crimes or take reports that a crime was committed. If you have been a victim of a crime that you want to report, please contact your local police department.

Receive Complaints About Police Officers or Agencies: If you have evidence that a police officer has done something improper, you should report that evidence to that officer's sergeant, lieutenant, captain or chief. Every police agency has procedures to properly investigate and, if necessary, take action when an officer has acted improperly. If you believe an officer has committed a crime, you should contact your local police department or the Utah 百丽宫appapp Sheriff's Office.

Give Legal Advice: Even though we are attorneys for the 百丽宫appapp, our role does not include providing legal advice to the public. If you have legal questions, you should contact a private attorney. You can also contact the Utah State Bar for a referral or you can contact Utah Legal Services.



技术支持 AI智能站群 luis888.vip@gmail.com